1 session (90 minutes): $135
- Rates will be adjusted if shorter or longer sessions are appropriate.
- For long term, ongoing commitment, you may choose to be billed monthly.
- Checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover are accepted.
- Please be ready to begin each session at your scheduled appointment time. If you, the client, are late, the session will not be extended. If you are late by more than 15 minutes, you may forfeit that session.
- Should you, the client, wish to reschedule an appointment, we will do our best to accommodate your request. Should we be unable to find an alternative time slot on the same day as the original appointment, and the request is placed less than 24 hours prior to the appointment, you, the client, will be charged for the appointment.
- A 24-hour notice of cancellation is required should you, the client, wish to cancel a session. If notice of cancellation is given less than 24 hours prior to the appointment, you, the client, will be charged for the session.
The Texas Department of Health requires massage therapists to include the following statements:
- During bodywork sessions, I anticipate using the following types of massage: Aston® Massage, Aston Myo-kinetics®, Aston Arthro-kinetics®, Cranio-Sacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage Therapy.
- Draping will be used during the session unless otherwise agreed upon by me and the client.
- If the client is uncomfortable for any reason, the client may ask me to cease the massage and I will end the massage session.
I have read, understand, and agree to the above stated policies.